The World Immunopathology Organization (WIPO) announces
THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIAD ON ALLERGOLOGY AND IMMUNOLOGY
for students and young scientists under 33 years of age.
The goal of this International Youth Olympiad is to identify the most talented students
and young scientists and to stimulate their individual scientific and practical activities
in the field of allergology and immunology.
The winners will be selected by the Expert Panel
which will include distinguished foreign and domestic scientists who represent
universities and leading scientific institutions worldwide.
Official languages are English and Russian.
To participate in the competition, please submit your Application
before July 15, 2018.
The Olympiad will have two stages: extra- (distant) and intramural.
- At the first (distant) stage, those who are interested to participate, are requested to submit their Application Form together with an abstract for evaluation before July 10, 2018.
- The second (intramural) stage will take place on October 18–21, 2018 in the Radisson Royal Moscow Hotel, during an International Forum that includes the WIPO-sponsored XII World Congress on Asthma, COPD and Immunopathology and the WAO-sponsored World Allergy School. For those scientists who will be selected by the Expert Panel to participate in the second (intramural) stage of the Olympiad, registration fee will be waived to attend both the XII World Congress on Asthma, COPD and Immunopathology and the World Allergy School in Moscow.
The winners will be awarded with medals and honor certificates.
Other preferences for the Olympiad winners are:
- The winners may attend all 2019 WIPO-sponsored events without paying registration fee which is waived for them.
- The winners may present their work either in oral or poster presentation (as recommended by the Expert Panel) at the XII World Congress on Asthma, COPD and Immunopathology (Moscow, Russia, October 18–21, 2018).
- The winners will have the chance to publish an article or an abstract in an international volume that is indexed in the Web of Science. This publication is free for winners.
Deadline for application and abstract submission: July 15, 2018
Time left before deadline: